Capabilities & Recent Work
What exactly do we do?
We are the get-it-doners, the make-it-happeners and the let's do this people. We love being creative and are up to the challenge of saving money for our clients. Below are some but not all of the tasks we can take care of to help your job a little easier.
"It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen."
- John Wooden
• Meeting & theme concepts
• Site Selection research and/or travel
• Contract negotiation
• Speaker management
• Registration management
• Budget creation & management
• Attend all planning meetings
• Manage all logistics
• Hire and contract vendors
• Attend/conduct rehearsals & pre-cons if needed
• Instruct and oversee all duties
• Oversee set-up
• Greet speakers and assist their set-up
• Follow-up with and supervise all vendors
• Attendee registration
• Handle necessary payments via clients’ system
• Attend to client or attendee questions/needs
• Do what it takes to create a successful event!
• Post-event report
• Final pick-up report
• Final venue/vendor bill review & reconcilation
• Exhibitor/Attendee Reports
• Final budget approval
• Attend venue post-con
• Speaker/Attendee/Exhibitor survey
• Vendor billing and payments
**The following work was done as our former company named Northwest GEM (Green Event Management).
Indulge Food Bloggers Conference 2015 | Portland, OR (Co-Founder)
WorkSource Portland Metro | Project Reconnect Symposium 2014 in Portland, OR
Roam Mobile Food Conference | 2013, Portland, OR | 2014 San Antonio, Texas | 2016 Las Vegas, NV (Co-Founder)
SBIR/STTR Conference 2012 (Small Business Innovation Research/Small Business Technology Transfer), Portland, OR
The 2011 Ecotourism and Sustainable Tourism Conference (The International Ecotourism Society), Portland, OR
SACUBO Fall Workshop 2010 (MRA Services), Austin, TX
Coloplast Annual Sales Meeting (elements), Orlando, FL
SACUBO Annual Meeting 2010 (MRA Services), Nashville, TN
SACUBO Fall Workshop 2009 (MRA Services), Savannah, GA
Adidas Sales Meeting Q1/Q2 Away Game Meeting (Henry V Events), Portland, OR
Vestas HR Meeting (Henry V), Portland, OR
Adidas World Cup Event (Henry V), Portland, OR
Other Clients worked with: Opus Events Agency, Microsoft, McKesson, NetEvents, Hall Kinion and many others!